About this Workshop
Are you a visual artist or designer looking to increase your profile and your opportunities to make money? This course shows you how to digitise your artwork and create prints, products and designer goodies. This course is great for artists looking to monetise their work and expand their offerings into the areas of designer merchandise, homewares and apparel.
Being an artist or a designer is great fun. And of course, it’s great when you develop a name for yourself and your particular style starts to become recognisable. But how do you start to take things to the next level and get your designs across commercial products? How can you create a range of designer goodies to sell at markets, to retailers, and to help build your online store?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Create a range of digital prints and patterns from a single artwork
- Articulate your artist brand and identify the target audience for your product range
- Identify the best suppliers to work with when building your product range
- Use your artwork to inspire a specific product series that may include kitchenware, homewares, clothing, apparel and designer goodies.
- Consider the best options for you when it comes to marketing and selling your product range online.
Register for this workshop now
Sat 27 March, 2021, 9:30am – 3:30pm
Sat 4 September, 2021, 9:30am – 3:30pm