About this Workshop
Have you wanted to start an email newsletter but don’t know where to start? This workshop helps you create written and visual content, explore Mailchimp list building and email distribution tactics and measure the impact of your communications.
Creating an email newsletter is a great way to keep in touch with people. Whether it’s to share updates about your passion project, raise awareness of your brand or business, or get your community project off the ground, email newsletters are a simple and cost effective way to get your message out into the world.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Develop content that is tailored for digital audiences
- Create cool graphics and visuals in Canva to bring your newsletter to life
- Define your marketing strategy so you can plan for your email newsletter to achieve the results that you’re after
- Define your newsletter distribution strategy, taking into account international email marketing ‘rules of engagement’ – including permissions and anti-spam laws
- Use Mailchimp newsletter templates to create your first newsletter.
Register for this workshop now
Saturday 6 March 2021, 9:30am – 3:30pm
Saturday 26 June, 2021, 9:30am – 3:30pm
Saturday 30 October, 2021, 9:30am – 3:30pm